An Inviting Hotel Retreat in Saratoga
Set amid a backdrop of oak trees and mountain tops, Saratoga Oaks Lodge is a family-owned boutique hotel offering a serene escape from the hustle of Silicon Valley. Located on the western cusp of where high-tech companies do business, disconnect at Saratoga Oaks Lodge. Let the sounds of nature and tranquil setting rejuvenate your mind.
Relax in a Charming Oasis
Settle into your Northern California haven. Tucked into the oaks of Saratoga Village, our hotel features 24 rooms, suites, and spacious bungalows. Enjoy plush beds fitted with soft cotton linens, spa-like bathrooms, mini-fridges and flat-screen TVs. Relax on a private balcony and cozy up to the fireplace.
Why Stay With Us
Free Continental Breakfast
2 EV Chargers
- What is the check-in & check-out time at Saratoga Oaks Lodge? Check-in is from 4 pm to midnight, and check-out is 11 am. You may request early check-in or late check-out when booking you, room based on availability.
- Are pets allowed at Saratoga Oaks Lodge? No. While we love animals, Saratoga Oaks Lodge is not a pet-friendly hotel. We do welcome service animals.
- Is parking available at Saratoga Oaks Lodge? Yes. We offer complimentary parking for all guests at our Saratoga hotel and a convenient location near San Jose International Airport and Silicon Valley.
- Does Saratoga Oaks Lodge offer breakfast? Yes. Saratoga Oaks Lodge offers a complimentary continental breakfast in the lobby, including freshly brewed coffee, pastries, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruit, and juices.
- What is the smoking policy at Saratoga Oaks Lodge? Yes. Our Saratoga hotel, rooms, suites, and bungalows are 100% non-smoking to ensure your well-being and safety.